JOM JOM MENYIBUK

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

forgiving you will be the last think i do.thank for hurting me that much..

HURT^______^
ko tak rasa...aku rasa sakitnye...
tak baek dendam dengan orang..ok fine!
but you really hurt me so much...
sumpah aku dah tak boleh tgk muke ko..SORRY..just that i hate you so much..dam much!ok..
hate!hate!hate! YOU....
may ALLAH forgive me because always hope that you will die tomorrow..
if not tomorrow maybe soon as possible..ok! ko dah macam setan nie kenapa wey!
that`s happens when you can`t really think rationally... right!
YA ALLAH forgive me for what i think..what actually i crapping about..it`s just i can`t really THINK..


but as i say..forgiving you would be the last thing i wiil do..
thankz for hurting me dam much..
maybe i deserve it...
SIGH~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. tak payah maafkan kalau lelaki tu lelaki keparat ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will forgive him..but that was the last think i will do in my life..perghh..giler kejam..hekhek..
    but then..thx una!!:)

    ReplyDelete