JOM JOM MENYIBUK

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

She just a normal person...please don`t hurts me that much^____^

Thank you so much because you have already make me always think
about you and i started to miss you..damm!BUT then yo started to ignore me..

^________________________________________________________________^
HURTS...


<
<
<
<
<
<
<





If you don`t like her, then tell her. Dont leave her silently because it may hurts her so much.
Pray for my sister to fully recover..you can do it gurls!!chaiyok2..



pic dicapture masa jaga adek kat hospital..*____*


rindu budak kecik nie!!
^
^
^
^
^
i`m going to have my final exam next week!!
pray that i`m strong enough to face it..
hati tolong!!jangan nak mgedik..mgade2 sekarang..
bukan sekarang eh..lepas final kalau nak emo2..sukeati ko lah oii!!
nak sangat score sem nie..
nak sangat happy kan mama n abah..
PLEASE nabila!!
be strong Ok!
^_______________________________________________________________^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment